there are millions of starving kids in africa and miley cyrus has 15 chapstick egg things
did you seriously take the time to count exactly how many chapstick eggs she had before making this post?
counting isn’t actually as difficult and time-consuming as you would imagine
Here’s something strange: the spouse of the President is not included in the White House’s order of precedence. The widow of a former President is on the list, but not the spouse for some reason. Despite that, the First Lady (or First Gentleman when it happens) is usually given a place of prominence next to the President.
Former Presidents are lower on the order of precedence list than you might expect. This is how the top of the precedence list looks:
1. President of the United States
2. Monarchs, Foreign heads of state or heads of government
3. Vice President of the United States
4. Governor (when an event is held in a specific state)
5. Mayor (when an event is held in a specific city)
6. Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives
7. Chief Justice of the United States
8. Former Presidents in order of their term (so, right now, it would be President Carter > President Bush 41 > President Clinton > President Bush 43)
If Hillary Clinton is elected and Bill Clinton becomes First Gentleman, the order of precedence would likely be this: President Clinton 45 (Hillary) and then President Clinton 42 (Bill). It’s not official, but that’s probably how it would go.
I am LOVING the 12th Doctor’s episodes! Got my husband watching them too:-)
"If you can’t afford birth control, don’t have sex!"
If you can’t afford surgery for whatever is wrong with you, die. Don’t have surgery! Just die!
Check my FAQ before you make any comments